COVID-19 – Worldwide – Situation Report – 07-08-20 (Update 111) | (INC10276272)
Critical Infrastructure Involved: Defense Industrial Base, Healthcare and Public Health
Summary: The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) continues to monitor the evolving Coronavirus Disease, also known as COVID-19, situation closely. CISA is taking part in interagency and industry coordination calls and working with critical infrastructure partners to prepare for possible disruptions to critical infrastructure that may stem from widespread illness.
FEMA reports approximately 11,327,790 (+202,545) cases and 532,340 (+4,134) deaths worldwide. In the U.S. there are approximately 2,932,596 (46,329) cases and 130,133 (+322) deaths.
- FEMA deployed 2,277 (-26) employees in support of COVID-19 response
- 37,258,821 (+1,002,933) COVID-19 tests administered nationwide as of 07Jul
- The National rate of COVID-19 test positivity is 9 percent with a daily average of 419,000 tests since testing began
- Florida, Texas, and New York have reported more than 10,000 cases in a day
- The United States recorded 60,209 new cases in a 24-hour period, a record high
- Connecticut had no COVID-19 deaths to report on 07 Jul for the first time since March
- Continue to conduct regular assessments of current and projected impacts to National Critical Functions based on reporting from Sector Specific Agencies, private sector partners, as well as multiple governmental and non-governmental sources of information