Matt Pike, OPM
The Education and Training Committee develops training and educational seminars for the federal community by sponsoring a variety of programs and services.
Goals to Accomplish Mission
- Provide information on federal retirement and benefits.
- Provide career development training.
- Share “Best Practices” within the federal community.
- Sponsor and promote College Fairs, Job Fairs, etc. to federal sector.
- Support cyber-security and technology efforts
If you would like more information about this committee or would like to become a member please contact the FEB office at 816.823.5100.
Click here http//:federalhandbooks.com
All of the handbooks are free to view and download and contain the very best information about pay, retirement planning, education, employment benefits and more!