We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
January 18, 2022
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
In the spirit of the annual MLK Birthday Celebration we have decided to address the idea of Creating Expansive Networks using the example of the March on Washington weaving in portions of the DEIA Executive Order 14035.
Below is an outline of the presentation.
- Ice breaker – What’s in a name – in breakout groups
- Rules of Engagement for the session
- Listen Carefully
- Speak Authentically
- Engage Respectfully
- Expanding your network – Video of the March on Washington
- BLUF (bottom line up front) group discussion
- Where are we
- Where are going
- How we get there
- Why this matters
- Managing Perspectives – viewing the world through someone else’s reality
- Performing in a Shifting Landscape – Accepting what you need to move forward and make a difference
- What’s your truth right now?
- Sense of belonging
- Psychological safe environment
- All we share – Video
- Conscious Inclusion
- Power of Networks