We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
April 8, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Employees who participate in workplace financial education programs have the opportunity to:
- Pay off Debt including your mortgage, student loans, and consumer debt often in 9 years or less.
- Build assets and reduce debt.
- Gain an appreciation for and participate at a higher level in employer-provided benefits.
- Increase their ability to retire early or on time.
- Argue less about money
- Enjoy better sleep, health and well-being.
- Find wasted money.
- Improve Cash flow.
- Dramatically increase your savings.
- Get out of debt faster than you ever thought possible.
- Learn how to prioritize your accounts.
- Retire with tax-favored income.
- Improves credit score for personal and job-related security clearance
12pm – 1pm CST
Join us online: https://opmhrs.adobeconnect.com/febwebinardebtelimination/
Call in number 1-800-832-0736