We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
April 29, 2019 - April 30, 2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This dynamic offering provides participants with tools to develop presentations, manage the classroom strengthen professional communications competencies.
Participants will learn to:
* Lead more efficient and productive meetings
* Increase engagement of participants in any discussion
* Facilitate discussion when mediating conflict
* Navigate challenging personalities and topics in groups
* Build consensus and action plans with groups
This “lab experience” will provide participants with an opportunity to practice facilitation during the training and receive constructive feedback to enable them to facilitate better meetings right away.
Venue: Environmental Protection Agency Region VII Headquarters
11201 Renner Boulevard, Lenexa, Kansas, 66219